Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and use what you have on hand. Make sure that what you already have is healthful. This way—even if you decide on something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my mom's summer pasta salad recipe. You can have my mom's summer pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad:
- Get 1/2 box of Rotini noodles, (I used tri-colored) cooked as instructed on box. Do not overcook!.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped tomato.
- Get 1 cup of Sliced green olives.
- Use 1 cup of Sliced black olives.
- Use 1 cup of Diced celery.
- You need 3/4 cup of Chopped onion (more or less, as desired) If you prefer, you can leave it out..
- Take 1 cup of Your favorite Italian dressing.*** Add more if desired!.
- Use 2 of Packets of Splenda or 4 tsp. sugar.
- Provide 1 of Fresh ground black pepper to taste!.
Instructions to make My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad:
- Boil your noodles as directed on box. Do not overcook! Drain..
- Add veggies to pasta in large bowl..
- Add Italian dressing and Splenda or sugar and ground pepper..
- Mix well, chill and enjoy!.
- Add more dressing the next day as needed, if put in the fridge overnight!.
If you find this My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.