Chicken Red Thai Curry.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken red thai curry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Red Thai Curry is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken Red Thai Curry is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken red thai curry using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Red Thai Curry:
- Prepare of For Homemade Red Curry Paste-.
- Take 3 tbsp of Ciba Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Get 4 tsp of Coriander Seeds.
- Prepare 1-2 of Fresh Lemongrass Stalks.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Black Peppers.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Ginger.
- Get 2 tbsp of Chopped Fresh Coriander Stems.
- Get 5 of Small-Medium Red Onion Finely chopped.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Chopped Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Fresh Bay Leaves Medium Size.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Lemon Zest.
- Make ready 5 of Fresh Hot Red Chillies.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of Oil for a Grinding.
- Get of For Curry-.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Butter and Oil.
- Take 1 cup of Bite-size chunks of Vegetables.
- Get 1 cup of Boneless Chicken cut into small cubes.
- Get 250 ml of Fresh First Press Coconut Cream.
- Get 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of Garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1 of Green Chilli Roughly Chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Red Curry Paste (approx).
- Prepare of Salt as per Taste.
Instructions to make Chicken Red Thai Curry:
- For Curry, we will start by making curry paste first. For that take all ingredients mentioned in a list for curry paste. Instead of taking Dry Red Chilli I used Ciba Kashmiri red chilli powder for brighter colour. And as galangal wasn't available, I used Ginger..
- Take all ingredients in grinding jar and make a paste of it. Then I prefer to add 1 tbsp of oil in it and grind it again for a smoother texture. Then just put it in an airtight glass container and store it in the refrigerator..
- Now for curry, Chop Vegetables (I took Mushrooms, Baby Corns, Onion and Capsicum) and chicken into bite-size pieces..
- Then first take 1 tsp butter in a cooking pot. First, add fine cupped garlic in it and let it gets light golden. Then saute chicken pieces with a pinch of black pepper and pinch of salt in it and let it cook completely. Once it is done, take it off the pot..
- In the same pot, add 1 tsp of oil. And add green chilli and vegetables in it and saute it till those become translucent..
- Take red curry paste in 1 bowl and add the same amount of water in it. And make it a thin paste..
- Now add coconut milk in a cooking pot and stir it. Also, add sugar, salt (as curry paste also has salt in it, adjust accordingly) and curry paste and mix it. Let it boil for 2-3 mins on low flame. And Our Chicken Red Thai Curry is ready to serve..
- Serve it with Steamed Rice. I even like to combine it with spaghetti or Indian Rice Ghavan..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken red thai curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!