Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Healthy And Colorful Vegan Summer Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy And Colorful Vegan Summer Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy And Colorful Vegan Summer Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Run the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy and colorful vegan summer salad recipe. You can have healthy and colorful vegan summer salad using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy And Colorful Vegan Summer Salad:
- Get 1 of Yellow bell pepper.
- Use 10 of Radishes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Diced green cauliflower.
- Provide 1/2 of Cucumber.
- Take 1 large of tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Canned corn.
- Take 1 can of Six bean mix.
- Provide 1 cup of Quinoa.
- Use 1 tbsp of Vegetable broth.
- You need 1 of Lemon.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Greek spices.
- Take 1 tbsp of Parsley.
Steps to make Healthy And Colorful Vegan Summer Salad:
- Start by cooking the quinoa; use a cup of rinced, uncooked quinoa and 1 1/2 cup of water, add vegetable broth and boil for 20 minutes, or until all water is absorbed..
- While the quinoa is cooking, dice all the washed vegetables (not the lemon!) to desired size. Put them in a large salad bowl..
- Rince the corn kennels and pour into the vegetables. Do the same with the can of six bean mix..
- Mix throughly but carefully (you wouldn't want to make mashed beans and corn lol) with a wooden spoon and add in the spices..
- Take your cooked quinoa and rince it with cold water until cold. Pour into the salad bowl. Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice into the salad. Mix throughly..
- Serve ice cold with a dash of extra lemon juice and a little extra parsley on top. Enjoy!.
If you find this Healthy And Colorful Vegan Summer Salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.