Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crock Pot Beef Strognoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Beef Strognoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Many individuals do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. On this page we shall be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Citrus fruit will be one of the better things that you could have for your desserts, instead of having a piece of cake or even ice cream. Citrus fruits in addition provide you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins and also minerals that can help keep you healthy. You may also want to mix a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot beef strognoff recipe. To cook crock pot beef strognoff you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Beef Strognoff:
- Get 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- Use 1 can of mushroom, drained.
- Use 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 2 lb of ribeye beef cut into strips.
- Provide 1 of onion cropped.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of wide egg noodles.
Steps to make Crock Pot Beef Strognoff:
- Combine cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, milk, butter, mushrooms, salt & pepper into the crock pot & heat up on high..
- Sautee the seasoned (using whatever kind of season you desire) ribeye beef strips & in a tablespoon of oil.
- Combine the steak with the strognoff sauce in the crock pot & let simmer for 2 hours.
- Cook noodles in salted water for 2 minutes & drain & add to crock pot. Let it simmer all together until noodles are done.
- Serve & Enjoy.
This Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff is a delicious, hearty comfort food idea – made in the slow cooker with sour cream and stewing beef, it's a delicious crock pot version of the classic stroganoff recipe! We use this field to detect spam bots. If you fill this in, you will be marked as a spammer. Add all ingredients to the crock pot except egg noodles, sour cream, and parsley. This slow cooker beef stroganoff is tender beef, mushrooms and egg noodles, all tossed in a savory creamy sauce.
If you find this Crock Pot Beef Strognoff recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.