Mandys Christmas stuffing.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mandys christmas stuffing. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mandys Christmas stuffing is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Mandys Christmas stuffing is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mandys christmas stuffing using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mandys Christmas stuffing:
- Get 2 lb of sausage meat.
- Make ready 1 large of onion, chopped and sauted.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 50 grams of butter.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of each of parsley, thyme and sage finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb of fresh breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 large of egg beaten.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- Get of enough butter to coat the loaf tin.
Steps to make Mandys Christmas stuffing:
- In a large saute pan add oil and gently soften the chopped onions, then remove and allow to cool..
- Chop up herbs finely.
- In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients together and blend well so no breadcrumbs are visible (to ensure the seasoning is correct u can remove a small amount of the mixture -a golf ball size- flatten into a pattie and fry until cooked a couple of minutes each side and taste to see if anything needs adjusting).
- Place into large buttered loaf tin add sausage mixture cover with foil and bake for 90 minutes until cooked tru in the oven at 200℃/400℉.
- Allow to stand for 15 minutes before removing from loaf tin, slice as needed. 🌲⛄❄❄.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mandys christmas stuffing recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!