Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sheree's BLT Salad for the summer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sheree's BLT Salad for the summer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sheree's BLT Salad for the summer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Select water over other refreshments. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is typically one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sheree's blt salad for the summer recipe. You can have sheree's blt salad for the summer using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sheree's BLT Salad for the summer:
- Use 6 slice of thick smoked bacon.
- Prepare cup of yellow bell pepper cut into 1" slices.
- Take 1/2 medium of onion.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 cup of cherry tomatoes in both red and yellow (cut in 1/2).
- Get 1 bunch of (6oz) wild greens, arugula, or napa cabbage.
- Take 1 medium of cucumber, cubed.
- Use of Mayonnaise dressing.
- Take 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
Instructions to make Sheree's BLT Salad for the summer:
- fry bacon crisp so it can be crumbled..
- mix mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, and 1/2 the salt and pepper. THIS CAN BE MIXED AND ALLOWED TO SET UP WHILE COOKING THE BACON.
- drain most of the oil from the bacon (just enough in the bottom of skillet) fry the onion until it transparent.. and when onion is almost done add bell pepper and allow to get semi soft..
- I put tomato and cucumber in a bowl with a dash of olive oil. add salt and pepper and put in fridge to get cold..
- after tomatoe and cucumber are cold…..In bowl toss lettuce, tomatoes, crumbled bacon, salt & pepper, onion and bell pepper mixture. mix well..
- add mayonnaise dressing and mix well.
- it is perfect for a spring cook out..
If you find this Sheree's BLT Salad for the summer recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.