Fudge Topped Peanut Butter Pie.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, fudge topped peanut butter pie. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fudge Topped Peanut Butter Pie is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Fudge Topped Peanut Butter Pie is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook fudge topped peanut butter pie using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fudge Topped Peanut Butter Pie:
- Take 1 of Ready Crust Graham Cracker Pie Crust (6 oz).
- Prepare 1 packages of Vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix (4 serving size).
- Take 8 oz of Sour cream.
- Make ready 1 cup of Milk.
- Take 1 packages of Reese's peanut butter chips, divided.
- Take 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 jar of (12 oz) chocolate fudge topping.
Steps to make Fudge Topped Peanut Butter Pie:
- Wisk together pudding mix, sour cream, and milk in medium bowl; set aside..
- Place 1 1/3 cups peanut butter chips and oil in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 45 seconds or until smooth. Using hand mixer, gradually add to pudding mixture; spread evenly into crust..
- Spread chocolate fudge topping over pie; cover and refrigerate 3 hours. Prior to serving, place with remaining peanut butter chips..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fudge topped peanut butter pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!