Haleem from Rib Roast.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, haleem from rib roast. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Haleem from Rib Roast is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Haleem from Rib Roast is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook haleem from rib roast using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Haleem from Rib Roast:
- Get 4 of Ribs with meat of a Cooked Rib Roast – Seperated.
- Take 1 of Medium Onion sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Desi Ghee.
- Make ready 1 of ts cumin seeds.
- Prepare 10 of whole black pepper corn.
- Prepare 4 of Bay Leaves.
- Make ready 6 of Cloves.
- Make ready 2 of Black Cardamoms.
- Make ready 1 of ts salt.
- Take 1 TB of Karahi Gosht Masala (National Brand – Pakistan).
- Get 1 Cup of Barley.
- Take 1 Cup of Channa Dal.
Steps to make Haleem from Rib Roast:
- Use a 8qts. Heavy Bottom Pot. Heat Ghee, Add Cumin Seeds, Onions and Garlic, Add all the spices and cook 5 mts..
- Add Barley and Channa Dal and Cook 5 mts. Add two cups of Water. Add Ribs..
- Fill up with water. Bring to a mild boil. Reduce heat to very low and let it cook until meat has fallon off the bones. Take the bones out. Using a electric hand held blender, blend everything to a smooth consistancy. Garnish with light browned sauted onions and cilantro. Serve with Chapati or Rice..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food haleem from rib roast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!