Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Pesto, Tomato, & Mozzarella Baked Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pesto, Tomato, & Mozzarella Baked Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pesto, Tomato, & Mozzarella Baked Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pesto, tomato, & mozzarella baked chicken recipe. To cook pesto, tomato, & mozzarella baked chicken you need 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pesto, Tomato, & Mozzarella Baked Chicken:
- Prepare of each boneless, skinless, chicken breasts.
- Provide of basil pesto.
- You need of each Roma tomatoes, sliced.
- Take of fresh mozzarella, sliced.
- Get of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Provide of parmesan cheese, shredded.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
Instructions to make Pesto, Tomato, & Mozzarella Baked Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly coat a baking dish with EVOO.
- Place chicken breasts in dish.
- Spoon basil pesto on each chicken breast.
- Spread to coat top of breasts.
- Place tomato slices on top and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place slices of mozzarella on top of tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Plate and enjoy with salad or fresh bread.
- If you don't have access to a basil pesto, some members of the allthecooks community have some great recipes you can make from scratch. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/478129-simple-basil-pesto https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335980-fresh-basil-pesto-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/362032-basil-pesto.
Its fresh flavor is the highlight of this super-fast pasta dish, packed with cherry tomatoes and chicken. See more ideas about tomato pesto, pesto, sundried tomato pesto. This easy, healthy walnut and sun dried tomato pesto recipe makes a perfect, delicious, creamy sauce for pasta or zucchini noodles! This pesto, thickened with almonds, gets its intense red hue from the sun dried tomatoes and Aleppo pepper, which brings sweetness and heat to its flavor. This pesto is best served with pasta.
If you find this Pesto, Tomato, & Mozzarella Baked Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.