Frozen peanut butter pie – Reduced Fat.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, frozen peanut butter pie – reduced fat. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Frozen peanut butter pie – Reduced Fat is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Frozen peanut butter pie – Reduced Fat is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook frozen peanut butter pie – reduced fat using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Frozen peanut butter pie – Reduced Fat:
- Take 1 of oreo pie crust.
- Take 1 1/4 cup of fat-free milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of natural/homemade peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 4 oz of fat-free cream cheese, softened.
- Make ready 8 oz of fat-free whipped topping, thawed.
- Prepare 1 of finely chopped un salted, dry roasted peanuts.
- Take 1 of mini chocolate chips or chocolate shavings.
Steps to make Frozen peanut butter pie – Reduced Fat:
- Combine milk and sugar in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Cook 2 minutes or until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly; transfer mixture to a a bowl.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla stirring with a whisk until combined.
- Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl, and beat with a mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add milk mixture, beating on low speed until combined.
- Fold in whipped topping; pour mixture into pie crust.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and chocolate chips/shaved chocolate.
- Freeze 8 hours or overnight until hard.
- Transfer pie to refrigerator 30 minutes-2 hours before slicing.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food frozen peanut butter pie – reduced fat recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!