Vegan Thai Peanut Tofu Stir Fry.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, vegan thai peanut tofu stir fry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Thai Peanut Tofu Stir Fry is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Vegan Thai Peanut Tofu Stir Fry is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have vegan thai peanut tofu stir fry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Thai Peanut Tofu Stir Fry:
- Make ready 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Get 2 of green onion, sliced thin.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 of mushrooms, sliced.
- Take 4 of sundried tomatoes, chopped.
- Make ready 1 bunch of fresh basil leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut flakes.
- Take 1/4 cup of cashews.
- Make ready 1 packages of firm tofu.
- Prepare of Mr. Spice Organic Thai Peanut Sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of yellow or red curry.
- Take of water.
Instructions to make Vegan Thai Peanut Tofu Stir Fry:
- Heat coconut oil in a large pan, and sautee the green onion, garlic, mushrooms, sundried tomatoes..
- After a couple minutes add basil, coconut flakes, and cashews..
- Add tofu, sauce, a bit of water, and curry and let simmer until flavours are fully absorbed by the tofu..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vegan thai peanut tofu stir fry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!