Stuffed Patty Squash.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, stuffed patty squash. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffed Patty Squash is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Stuffed Patty Squash is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook stuffed patty squash using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Patty Squash:
- Prepare 6 medium of Patty Squash.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground tube Johnsonville Sausage.
- Make ready 1 each of onion, chopped.
- Make ready 1 cup of Long Grain Brown Rice.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Salted Butter.
- Take 1 can of 10oz chicken broth.
- Get 1 cup of Seasoned Stuffing Mix.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Frozen Peas.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Chopped Tarragon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice.
- Get 1 clove of garlic finely chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of Hidden Valley Ranch powder.
Steps to make Stuffed Patty Squash:
- Start boiling enough salted water in a stock pot to cover squash..
- Wash squash well with cold water to remove any sand..
- With a pairing knife, cut a circle about an inch in diameter around the stem side. Use a table spoon to remove the lid and scoop the seeds out. Making sure not to scrape the sides and bottom too thin..
- Add squash to boiling water and parboil for 10 minutes. Drain the squash in a colander and allow to cool.
- Cook the rice with 1/2 the can of chicken stock with 1 cup of water in a microwave safe glass bowl covered with plastic wrap for 5 minutes on high then an additional 14 minutes on medium..
- Fry sausage until no longer pink. Making sure it is crumbled into small pieces. Place on paper towels and allow to drain completely..
- Put the rest of the chicken stock and 2 teaspoons of butter in a microwave safe bowl and cook for 3 minutes then add the stuffing and stir until moist..
- Add chipped onion with 1 teaspoon of butter, finely chopped garlic and saute until onions are translucent..
- Add cooked rice, stuffing mix, peas, Tarragon, limon juice and sausage to the onions. Stir and cook for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the insides of the squash with the ranch seasoning.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 350'.
- Stuff with rice mixture and place on a greased glass baking dish..
- Bake for 40 minutes..
- Optional: sprinkle tops with shreaded cheddar cheese & bake an additional 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Any left over stuffing can be refrigerated for up to 4 days.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food stuffed patty squash recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!