Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Loaded Potato Pancakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Loaded Potato Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Potato Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely healthy and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Grains can be good for fighting a terrible mood. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are fantastic at helping you be happier. They fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods also. Feeling starved can be a real downer! These grains can improve your mood because it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. You digest these foods faster than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded potato pancakes recipe. You can have loaded potato pancakes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Loaded Potato Pancakes:
- You need of for the batter.
- You need 2 cup of leftover mashed potatoes.
- Take 2 large of eggs.
- Take 2/3 cup of sour cream.
- Use 2/3 cup of whole milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, your choice. I used a colby.
- Provide 5 slice of bacon, cooked crispy, and crumbled.
Steps to make Loaded Potato Pancakes:
- Mix potatoe, sour cream, eggs, and milk together in large bowl.
- Stir in flour and baking powder. Blend together until almost smooth.
- Add cheese and bacon. If desired, you can add chives too in this step..
- Heat cast iron skillet til water dances on surface..
- Pour enough cooking oil to cover surface, about 1/4 cup.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter into skillet. Cook for two minutes, flip over with spatula. Cook for two to three minutes more. Or until golden..
- Serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy..
- Makes about 6 to 10 pancakes.
You can really use them in tons of different ways and really make this holiday season a breeze! They are already cut, washed, peeled, ready to be. Making potato pancakes is actually super easy. I prefer using mashed potatoes without garlic – but if that's all you have they'll work too. To the mashed potatoes we're adding a little shredded cheddar cheese, parsley, eggs, and flour.
If you find this Loaded Potato Pancakes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.