Chocolate covered chips. Chocolate-covered potato chips are an American snack food consisting of potato chips that have been dipped into melted chocolate or cocoa, and coated with the chocolate. They are used for snacking like potato chips. Chocolate Covered Potato Chips. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
They create an unusual combination of sweet, salty, and savory flavors that complement each other. Chocolate-Covered Potato Chips: An easy recipe and surprisingly delicious combination of sweet and This year, I decided to add homemade chocolate-covered potato chips to my baking list, and. These Chocolate-Covered Potato Chips are a delicious sweet and salty treat!
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chocolate covered chips. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate covered chips is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chocolate covered chips is something which I have loved my whole life.
Chocolate-covered potato chips are an American snack food consisting of potato chips that have been dipped into melted chocolate or cocoa, and coated with the chocolate. They are used for snacking like potato chips. Chocolate Covered Potato Chips. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate covered chips using 2 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate covered chips:
- Make ready 1 bag of wavy potato chips (family size).
- Make ready 24 oz of chocolate almond bark.
Learn how easy it is Crispy, salty potato chips are covered in bittersweet chocolate to produce a candy that's smooth yet. These Chocolate Covered Potato Chips are so easy, and so simple to make. They are always a crowd pleaser! I think the only way this could possibly get any better would be to sprinkle a generous amount.
Instructions to make Chocolate covered chips:
- Line baking sheet with wax paper.
- Break bark up into cubes.
- Open bag of chips.
- Get water boiling in double boiler or use metal bowl that fits over a small pot..
- I melt 6 cubes of bark at a time, you can melt as little or as much you need..
- Stir chocolate till smooth..
- Using plastic thin tongs dip 1 chip at a time and lightly shake of extra chocolate and then place chip on wax papered baking sheet..
- When baking sheet is full, place in freezer for quick set (1.5 mins), if you need pan for next batch. Put in refrigerator to set normally..
- Repeat steps until chocolate is done. Can use other things to dip like bacon, vegetables or cookies. Keep chocolate in refrigerator to keep solid or cool place and covered. Enjoy.
Dip each chip two-thirds of the way into the melted chocolate, then set on waxed paper and sprinkle with a tiny bit of sea salt. A while back, Trader Joe's was selling chocolate covered potato chips. After seeing it in their flyer, I immediately went to go get it, only to. Pull chip against edge of dish to remove excess chocolate. Place chips on wax paper-lined baking pan.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chocolate covered chips recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!