Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Southern Cornbread dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southern Cornbread dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Take the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to southern cornbread dressing recipe. To make southern cornbread dressing you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Southern Cornbread dressing:
- Provide 6 cup of crumbled cornbread.
- Get 3 cup of cornbread stuffing cubes.
- Get 4 oz of butter.
- You need 2 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of finely chopped celery.
- Provide 4 cup of chicken broth.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dried sage.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of dried leaf thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of marjoram.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
Instructions to make Southern Cornbread dressing:
- heat oven to 400° F.
- In a large bowl combine crumbled cornbread & stuffing cubes.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, saute the onion & celery in butter until tender( DO NOT Brown).
- Combine sauteed veggies into bread mixture. Stir in chicken broth until moistened..
- Stir in all seasonings and beaten eggs blend well into bread mixture.
- Spread mixture into a shallow baking pan a 10" x 15".
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.
If you find this Southern Cornbread dressing recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.