Coconut Curry Soup.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, coconut curry soup. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Coconut Curry Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Coconut Curry Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have coconut curry soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Curry Soup:
- Get 4 cups of vegetable broth.
- Take 14 oz of lite coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, thinly sliced.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Get 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of red chili pepper paste.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of lemongrass paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of green curry paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- Take 1/2 lbs of fresh spinach.
Instructions to make Coconut Curry Soup:
- Add everything except spinach and tomatoes to stock pot. Bring to boil and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add tomatoes and simmer 5 minutes..
- Serve over a small bunch of fresh spinach..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food coconut curry soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!