Creamy Thai Veg Soup.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, creamy thai veg soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Thai Veg Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Creamy Thai Veg Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook creamy thai veg soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Thai Veg Soup:
- Take 400 ml of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 tin of coconut milk.
- Get 1/2 bunch of spring onions, finely chopped.
- Take 100 g of mushrooms, sliced.
- Get 1 of small carrot, finely sliced lengthways (use a potato peeler).
- Get 1 head of little gem lettuce, shredded.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Thais Green Curry paste.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Creamy Thai Veg Soup:
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Cook the onion & garlic for 1 minute before adding the mushrooms. When the mushrooms are just starting to colour stir in the ginger & curry paste. Cook for about 1 minute, stirring. Add the coconut milk & stir, allow it to melt down..
- Gradually pour in the stock then add the carrot & lettuce. Allow the soup to simmer for about 15-20 minutes. Season with a little salt & pepper to taste. Serve hot..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food creamy thai veg soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!