Sweet Potato Ghosts.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, sweet potato ghosts. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Potato Ghosts is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Sweet Potato Ghosts is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet potato ghosts using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Ghosts:
- Prepare 400 grams of Sweet potato.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Powdered milk (the type used for coffee).
- Make ready 20 of Confectionery chocolate chips (for decoration).
- Get 1 of Egg yolk (for the glaze).
Steps to make Sweet Potato Ghosts:
- The amount of sweet potatoes should be 400 g without the peel. Peel, soak in water a little, drain, wrap in plastic wrap and microwave..
- Crush the softened sweet potatoes and mix in the sugar, milk and powdered milk while it's still hot (no need to strain it)..
- Shape into ghosts, brush beaten egg yolk on the surface and use chocolate chips for the eyes..
- Bake just the surface in a toaster oven and you're done. Cover with foil so you don't burn them..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sweet potato ghosts recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!