Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's Lemon Chicken & Sweet Garlic Baby Spuds recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Lemon Chicken & Sweet Garlic Baby Spuds recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Lemon Chicken & Sweet Garlic Baby Spuds recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
These types of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's lemon chicken & sweet garlic baby spuds recipe. To make mike's lemon chicken & sweet garlic baby spuds you only need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Lemon Chicken & Sweet Garlic Baby Spuds:
- Provide of ● For The Lemon Chicken.
- Use of De-thawed Chicken Strips.
- Get of Squares Sauté Express Lemon Butter [melted – an excelent product!].
- Provide of Fresh Chives [minced].
- Prepare of Lemon [quartered + 1 tsp lemon zest].
- You need of Lemon Pepper.
- Provide of Sea Salt.
- Get of Fresh Dill [fine minced].
- Get of ● For The Sweet Garlic Butter Potatoes.
- Prepare of Baby Golden Potatoes [sliced in half].
- You need of Red Onion [quartered].
- Provide of White Onion [quartered].
- Prepare of Fresh Garlic [left whole].
- Prepare of Fresh Celery [chopped].
- Use of Squares Sauté Express Garlic Butter [melted – an excelent product!].
- Take of Cherry Tomatoes [left whole].
- Use of Quality White Wine.
- Get of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of Sea Salt.
Instructions to make Mike's Lemon Chicken & Sweet Garlic Baby Spuds:
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Here's all you'll need. Chop all of your vegetables and melt your butters. Mix well. Know carrots are a great addition as well..
- Rinse your chicken strips well, pat them dry and cut off anything you deem as unsightly. You can easily see the unsightly parts that need to be cut off chicken below..
- Seal both oven safe dishes with tight fitting lids..
- Pull dishes from oven and stir at 30 minutes. Place back in oven and bake 30 additional minutes..
- Your sweet garlic potatoes may need an additional 10 minutes longer. Just taste test them or check with a knife..
- This dish was served with fresh orange wedges and pear slices. It was garnished with lemon slices and fresh parsley. Fresh French Bread and my French Honey Butter also works well with this dish to cut the slight acidity with all the citrus. No need for desert with that! Enjoy!.
- My, "Mike's French Honey Butter Spread," recipe is found under my profile. Again, enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Lemon Chicken & Sweet Garlic Baby Spuds recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.