Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baby Corn Fritters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baby Corn Fritters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Maybe the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and perhaps this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is certainly not true. Especially if you make certain the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Save even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty straightforward to live green, of course. It’s related to being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baby corn fritters recipe. To make baby corn fritters you need 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baby Corn Fritters:
- Provide of Baby corn.
- Use of Threads from baby corn (optional).
- You need of Bread (strong) flour.
- Take of Coating:.
- You need of ★Eggs.
- Prepare of ★Water.
- Prepare of Frying oil.
- Get of Rock salt.
- Use of Lemon.
Instructions to make Baby Corn Fritters:
- There are about 10 baby corn ears (about 15 cm long) with husks in one bag. They are in season from the middle of June..
- They were being sold as "mini corn" and still had the ends attached. These ones were slightly larger, about 20 cm, and this bag contained 8 ears of corn..
- When the husks are peeled off, they will be about 12-13 cm long. They have lots of shiny threads attached..
- Since the threads are also young, they can be crisply fried and will be so soft. So set some aside if you want..
- Cut the baby corn in half vertically..
- Heat the deep-frying oil to 180°C..
- Thoroughly beat the egg and add the water. Stir until the egg is completely mixed to make the egg mixture..
- Place the strong flour in a plastic bag. Add all of the baby corn and coat with the flour. Add air to the bag and hold the end closed, then shake shake shake..
- Remove the corn and add to the egg mixture from Step 7 and coat with the egg..
- Deep-fry the baby corn in the oil from Step 6. Sprinkle with salt while still hot..
- Add the threads to the remaining flour from Step 8 and shake just like with the corn. Coat with the egg mixture..
- Separate into several batches and deep-fry until golden brown. Also sprinkle the threads with salt while still hot..
- Squeeze some lemon on top and enjoy. Here's how to cut a lemon so that it's easy to squeeze:. Also, if there is a little bit of egg mixture left over, you can deep-fry some asparagus using the same procedure. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150260-how-to-cut-lemon-wedges.
- Here is "Baby Corn Deep-Fried with Threads". The threads from the baby corn are added to the coating which create a soft coating. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147428-deep-fried-fresh-young-corn.
If you find this Baby Corn Fritters recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.