Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must keep away from them. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that really can boost your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Put together a trail mixout of a variety of seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all good for raising your mood. This is possible because these foods are high in magnesium which boosts your production of serotonin. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more of it in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Not just that but nuts, particularly, are a great protein food source.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot roast beef stew recipe. You can have crock pot roast beef stew using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew:
- Get 1 of Beef roast of your choice.
- Provide 6 of Carrots chopped.
- Take 5 of Potatoes cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Provide 2 of Celery stalks chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Small- med Onion chopped.
- Provide 6 cup of Water.
- Use 1 cup of Red wine of your choice.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic.
- Take 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- Prepare 2 cup of Rice.
- Provide of Seasoning.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Sea salt.
- Provide 2 1/2 tsp of Ground pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of Onion powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Parsley.
- Provide 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes – Optional.
Instructions to make Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew:
- Pat dry roast with paper towel and season..
- Place roast in crock pot and add water & wine. Liquid should cover about 1 1/2 inches of the bottom or so..
- Add garlic cloves and vegetables around the roast. They do not have to be under water.
- Place the sprigs of rosemary on top the roast. Cover and turn on LOW for about 5 hours or until roast falls apart..
- TIP: After a few hours spoon liquid over roast and repeat a few times..
- Serve by pulling desired amount of roast with tongs and spooning the stew. ENJOY!.
- TIP: Try serving over rice..
- TIP: Day 2: You can use the beef for an "And the Next Day" Recipe. See my "Enchisagna" or "Enchiladas" recipe. You can even use the leftover rice!.
Ultimate Slow Cooker Beef Stew made with chuck roast, Yukon potatoes and carrots for a rich beef stew that is perfect for the cold weather. Ultimate Slow Cooker Beef Stew Slow cooker meals are so popular right now with good reason. We have less time with school and holidays and the weather is so cold we all want food that is hearty and comforting. Stir in beef broth, tomato paste, Worcestershire, thyme, rosemary, paprika, caraway seeds and bay leaves until well combined; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Place the roast on top of the vegetables and sprinkle it with the steak seasoning.
If you find this Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.