Chicken Yakitori, crunchy lettuce wrap.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken yakitori, crunchy lettuce wrap. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Yakitori, crunchy lettuce wrap is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Yakitori, crunchy lettuce wrap is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken yakitori, crunchy lettuce wrap using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Yakitori, crunchy lettuce wrap:
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken.
- Make ready 1 of butter lettuce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger and garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of lemon grass.
- Get 4 of lemon leaf.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Soya sauce.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Shallot.
- Get 2 of spring onion.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber.
- Make ready 1 of carrot.
- Get 5 sprig of Corrainder.
- Take of Peanut sauce.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- Get 4 tsp of sesame oil.
- Make ready 4 tsp of corn oil.
- Make ready 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Take of For dip :-.
- Get 5 tsp of Tamrind paste.
- Make ready 5 tsp. of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sweet Soya.
Instructions to make Chicken Yakitori, crunchy lettuce wrap:
- Cut thin slices of chicken breast and thigh. Marinate with lime, salt l, pepper, Soya, lemon grass, lime leave, sesame oil, brown sugar, Corrainder..
- Juliene all veges. Wash the lettuce..
- Make dip with mixing all ingredients..
- Use bamboo skewers to grill chicken. Serve with lettuce wrap, peanut sauce and Soya dip..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken yakitori, crunchy lettuce wrap recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!