Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Creamy Chicken Pesto & Bowtie Pasta from Philadelphia Cooking Creme recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Chicken Pesto & Bowtie Pasta from Philadelphia Cooking Creme recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chicken Pesto & Bowtie Pasta from Philadelphia Cooking Creme recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken pesto & bowtie pasta from philadelphia cooking creme recipe. To cook creamy chicken pesto & bowtie pasta from philadelphia cooking creme you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Chicken Pesto & Bowtie Pasta from Philadelphia Cooking Creme:
- Get of boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into bite sized pieces. I used chicken thighs.
- Use of frozen peas. I used a can instead of frozen..
- Get of red pepper strips.
- Prepare of Philadelphia Creamy Pesto Cooking Creme. (10 oz). These come in containers..
- You need of hot cooked bowtie pasta. I used 1/2 box..
- Provide of Kraft Shredded Mozarella Cheese. I used parm. on top when plated..
Instructions to make Creamy Chicken Pesto & Bowtie Pasta from Philadelphia Cooking Creme:
- Cook and stir chicken in large skillet on meduum heat 5-7 min or until done. Add peas & pepper strips; cook 2-3 min, or until heated through, stirring ocassionally. ( I boiled my skinless thighs in onion, carrots so I could have the broth. Boul for 1 hr. for thighs or until done. debone and cut into pieces. add to skillet with no broth)..
- Cook your pasta. I cooked mine in broth from thighs..
- added my peas & peppers at this point..
- add Phil. Creamy Pesto Cooking Creme and drained, cooked pasta..
- Simmer, stirring ocassionally, until cooking creme is hot. We like ours thinner so I usually add 3/4 C of milk to thin sauce. While it's hot it may seem then but thickens when cooled..
- Top with cheese..
This creamy chicken pesto pasta recipe has tender pan-fried chicken with a delicious sun-dried tomato and spinach pesto sauce. Summer or Winter – this Creamy Pesto Chicken is quick, easy & CRAZY delicious! Perfect for easy entertaining or a mid-week meal. For a healthy variation on creamy chicken salad, we've replaced half the mayonnaise with basil pesto. Serve over greens or make it into a sandwich for a healthy lunch.
If you find this Creamy Chicken Pesto & Bowtie Pasta from Philadelphia Cooking Creme recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.