Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Macrobiotic Spicy Shortbread Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Macrobiotic Spicy Shortbread Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Macrobiotic Spicy Shortbread Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to eat. A number of foods honestly do raise your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Put together a trail mixout of various seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all fantastic for helping to raise your mood. This is because these foods are loaded with magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin levels. Serotonin is called the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more of this chemical in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Nuts, in addition to raising your mood, can be a superb protein source.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to macrobiotic spicy shortbread cookies recipe. To cook macrobiotic spicy shortbread cookies you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Macrobiotic Spicy Shortbread Cookies:
- Provide 90 grams of A) Unbleached cake flour.
- Use 15 grams of A) Joushinko flour.
- Take 1/4 tsp of A) Baking powder.
- Use 1 grams of A) Salt.
- Provide 32 grams of B) Canola oil.
- Take 10 grams of B) Lemon juice.
- Get 20 grams of B) Organic maple syrup.
- Use 20 grams of B) Organic agave syrup.
- Use 5 grams of B) Peanut butter.
- You need 1 grams of B) Grated lemon zest.
Steps to make Macrobiotic Spicy Shortbread Cookies:
- Combine all of the [A] ingredients in a food processor and blend. Next,combine all of the [B] ingredients, add them to the food processor, and pulse..
- Use a rolling pin and square-sectioned disposable chopsticks set at two opposing edges, roll out the dough to an even thickness. Use a pastry wheel to cut zig-zag edges..
- Poke the dough with a fork to make holes..
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 160℃..
Then sift in the flours, salt and mixed spice and mix until you get a soft dough. If the dough is a little bit sticky then add in a tbsp or two of flour. To make these delicious shortbread cookies. Add your room temperature coconut oil to a large mixing bowl. The coconut oil should be solid, but not hard.
If you find this Macrobiotic Spicy Shortbread Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.