Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corn Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Perhaps the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and maybe this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many people wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is specifically effective when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Save even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn’t that hard. Largely, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn cake recipe. To make corn cake you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Corn Cake:
- Get 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- Get 1/3 cup of corn flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Get 10 oz of creamed corn.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corn meal.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of heavy whipping cream.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
Instructions to make Corn Cake:
- In a medium bowl, beat butter until creamy. Add corn flour and water and beat until well mixed. Stir in corn..
- In a separate bowl, mix corn meal, sugar, cream, salt and baking powder. Add to corn mixture and stir to combine. Pour batter into an ungreased 8×8 pan. Cover tightly with aluminum foil. Place pan into a 9×13 pan that was 1/3 filled with hot water..
- Bake at 350° for 50 – 60 minutes. Allow to cool. Serve warm..
- **NOTE: The secret to getting it creamy is steaming so it is important to bake it covered and inside a pan of water..
If you find this Corn Cake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.