Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for 3 Ingredients shortbread cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 3 Ingredients shortbread cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 3 Ingredients shortbread cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to stay away from them. Often, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Some grains are really excellent for repelling bad moods. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel better. They help you feel full too which can really help to improve your mood. Feeling hungry can truly bring you down! These grains can help your mood elevate since it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. You digest them faster than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 3 ingredients shortbread cookies recipe. To cook 3 ingredients shortbread cookies you need 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 3 Ingredients shortbread cookies:
- Use 250 grams of softened butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of icing sugar.
- Prepare 2 Cups of all purpose flour.
Steps to make 3 Ingredients shortbread cookies:
- Beat butter and icing sugar until well combined..
- Add half the flour and beat until mostly combined. Then add in the rest of the flour and mix thoroughly..
- Grease a 31.5 x 23.5 cm rectangular pan or line it with baking paper..
- Roughly press down the dough into the pan. For a smooth surface, use a rolling pin/ a glass but don’t press down the dough too hard..
- Prick the dough with a fork (optional).
- Bake on 150 degrees celsius for at least 30min until the cookies are slightly light brown. Cut into desired shapes quickly after removing from the oven..
Shortbread Cookie Recipes Three-Ingredient Shortbread Cookies Three-Ingredient Shortbread Cookies. It was the first shortbread recipe I ever made, and I've never found a better one. The ingredients are so basic and easy that you'll soon have them memorized. Other recipes don't seem to produce the same perfect texture and flavor. For winter, especially Christmas, you don't have to buy these salty and sweet Scottish traditional cookies anymore.
If you find this 3 Ingredients shortbread cookies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.