Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pesto & ricotta chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pesto & ricotta chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most probably purchase many items out of habit. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pesto & ricotta chicken recipe. To make pesto & ricotta chicken you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pesto & ricotta chicken:
- Use 1 tbsp of pesto sauce.
- Take 4 oz of ricotta cheese.
- Provide 4 of skinless chicken breast.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get of black pepper.
- Get 1 bunch of chives (fresh).
- You need 4 of medium tomatoes (peeled & seeded)& chop.
- Get 1 of lime.
- Get of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 3 1/2 of olive oil.
- Provide 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Use of small salad.
Steps to make Pesto & ricotta chicken:
- Mix together pesto & ricotta in small bowl until well combine..
- Using a sharp knife cut a deep slit in side of chicken to make a pocket. Spoon in ricotta mix into pocket & reshape to enclose breast. Place in chicken on plate, cover & chill 30 minutes..
- To make vinaigrette, pour 3 1/2 olive oil into blender, add the chives and process until smooth. Strape the mixture into bowl and stir in tomatoes, lime juice and rind. Season with salt & pepper..
- Brush the chicken with 1/3 cup olive oil and season with pepper. Grill on fairly hot grill for 8 minutes on eah side. Transfer to serving plate, spoon over vinaigrette & serve..
- Garnish with salad..
If you find this Pesto & ricotta chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.