Smoked pork back ribs. Learn how to smoke ribs like a pro, and you'll be the star of any backyard bbq! Do you love incredibly tender pork ribs? If you do, then you're about to get reallllly excited!
This traditional method for the perfect rib is worthy of any barbecue competition. During the first few hours is when the meat absorbs the most smoke flavor, so make sure that you are. A sweet recipe for smoked pork ribs.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, smoked pork back ribs. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Learn how to smoke ribs like a pro, and you'll be the star of any backyard bbq! Do you love incredibly tender pork ribs? If you do, then you're about to get reallllly excited!
Smoked pork back ribs is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Smoked pork back ribs is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook smoked pork back ribs using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked pork back ribs:
- Take 1 of slab of pork back ribs.
- Prepare 1 cup of rib rub.
- Take 1/4 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of honey.
- Get 2-3 shots of Gran Gala.
- Prepare of Apple juice.
- Make ready of Rib Rub**.
- Get 1 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of kosher salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of coleman's mustard powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground coriander.
I usually use baby back ribs but have had great success with spare ribs as well. Rub the spice mixture into the baby back ribs on all sides. This easy recipe for smoked baby back pork ribs is tender, juicy and delicious. Time for our awesome smoked pork ribs recipe!
Instructions to make Smoked pork back ribs:
- Get the smoker heating up to 250°.
- Put 2 to 3 shots of gran gala into a 12oz spray bottle and then top it off with apple juice..
- Make the rib rub..
- Remove the membrane from the underside of the ribs..
- Coat all sides of the ribs with the rub mix and let rest until the smoker hits 250°.
- Once the smoker ready put the ribs on bone side down. I used a mixture of mesquite and peach wood. They will need to cook for about 2 to 2.5 hours uncovered..
- After about 45 minutes spray the top of the ribs with the gran gala mix. Spray 2 to 3 more times through out the cooking time..
- After about 2 hours check the ribs to see if they are ready to come off and be wrapped. It may take another half hour, they are ready when the meat is pulling back from the bones a bit and a nice bark is set..
- Once they are ready pull them off the smoker and place them on a large piece of foil bone side up. Spread a 1/4 cup of dark brown sugar across the ribs and drizzle 2 tbsp of honey across the ribs. Wrap the foil tightly around the ribs so that it won't leak..
- Put back on the smoker for another 1.5 hours..
- After 1.5 hours cooking wrapped pull off the smoker and let rest for 30 minutes in the foil before serving..
Who doesn't love a good smoked pork rib. Tender meat, a perfect sized bone to impart delicious flavor and juiciness, and that perfect level of smokiness. I have had Baby Back Ribs many different ways, but I have never tried curing them. Once you learn this proven technique for seasoning and smoking succulent pork ribs, you'll be surprised how easy it is to grill up a perfect rack, every time. Oh Smoked ribs, smoked ribs, smoked ribs.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food smoked pork back ribs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!