Easy Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Lots of Cabbage.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easy stir-fried udon noodles with lots of cabbage. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Lots of Cabbage is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Easy Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Lots of Cabbage is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy stir-fried udon noodles with lots of cabbage using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Lots of Cabbage:
- Take 2 of hanks Udon noodles.
- Make ready 100 grams of Thinly sliced pork.
- Prepare 1 dash of ＊ Salt, pepper, sake and flour (pre-seasoning).
- Prepare 1/3 of Cabbage.
- Get 1/2 of Onion.
- Get 1/3 of Carrot.
- Take 3 tbsp of ★ Sake.
- Make ready 1/3 tbsp of ★ Dashi stock granules.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sesame oil (or vegetable oil for stir-frying).
- Make ready 1 of as much (to taste) Bonito flakes (if desired).
- Make ready 1 of generous amount Black Pepper (if desired).
Steps to make Easy Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Lots of Cabbage:
- Cut the pork into bite-sized pieces. Season it with salt, pepper, sake, and coat it with flour (or katakuriko) before cooking..
- Chop the cabbage randomly into large pieces. Cut the core part of the cabbage into smaller pieces, so it cooks faster..
- Thinly slice the carrot into easy-to-eat sizes. Thinly slice the onion..
- Warm up the udon noodles in a microwave. If they are frozen, thaw them first and before warming them up..
- In a skillet, heat the sesame oil (or vegetable oil), and stir-fry the pork until browned..
- Add and cook the carrot, onion (until translucent), 2/3 of the cabbage (the core part of the cabbage) in that order..
- Add the udon noodles, pour in the sake, and stir-fry while loosening them up. Add the remaining cabbage (the soft part of the cabbage) and stir-fry lightly. Add the Japanese dashi powder and mix..
- Drizzle in the soy sauce and coat the noodles. Serve it on a plate, top it with bonito flakes and black peppers if desired and enjoy..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy stir-fried udon noodles with lots of cabbage recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!