Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Soft Gingerbread Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soft Gingerbread Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soft Gingerbread Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
For the most part, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Put together a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all wonderful for improving your mood. This is possible as these foods are rich in magnesium which raises your production of serotonin. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more serotonin you have, the happier you will feel. Not only that, nuts, in particular, are a fantastic source of protein.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soft gingerbread cookies recipe. To cook soft gingerbread cookies you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Soft Gingerbread Cookies:
- Get 1 cup of unsalted butter (softened).
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Take 1/4 cup of molasses.
- Use 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1 Tbsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 Tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground allspice.
Steps to make Soft Gingerbread Cookies:
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy..
- Next, beat in the egg and molasses until combined..
- Lastly, stir in the remaining ingredients, cover, and refridgerate for 2 hours..
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350°F and line your baking sheets with parchment paper..
- Cut festive shapes out of your dough, or shape the dough into 1 inch balls and place them about 2 inches apart onto your baking sheets..
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until soft in the center..
- Cool for about 2 and 1/2 minutes before removing from baking sheets..
Home / Holiday Recipes / Christmas / The Perfect Soft Gingerbread Cookies. If you need an easy recipe for chewy and soft gingerbread cookies from scratch, you've come to the right place! These soft gingerbread cookies are a cinch to make. Here are the basic steps for how to make gingerbread: Beat the butter and brown sugar together until light and fluffy. Add in the remaining wet ingredients and stir until combined.
If you find this Soft Gingerbread Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.