Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy Pesto Fettuccine recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Pesto Fettuccine recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Pesto Fettuccine recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything instantly or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy pesto fettuccine recipe. To make creamy pesto fettuccine you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Pesto Fettuccine:
- Get of Fettuccine.
- Get of Homemade or prepared pesto sauce. ( I used Classico brand).
- You need of Crushed garlic.
- You need of Sun-dried tomatoes Chopped..
- Prepare of Heavy cream.
- Prepare of Pasta water ( as needed).
- Use of Shaved Parmesan cheese.
- Use of Very thinly slice chicken breasts.
- Get of Salt pepper ,Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder to taste.
- Take of Fresh chopped parsley.
- Get of Extra-virgin olive oil.
- Provide of At this point you can stop or you can add some additional vegetables if you choose. I actually added about six raw blue lake green beans cut into thirds and three stocks of raw asparagus also cut into thirds.
Steps to make Creamy Pesto Fettuccine:
- First thing you want to do is start your pasta water to boiling. Add a good amount of salt to your pasta water as it boils..
- Next season your chicken breast with the dry seasonings coat well on both sides.
- Next you want to sauté the chicken breast in the olive oil and garlic until completely cooked through. Remove chicken from oil and place on a paper towel to drain. Use your remaining oil to sauté your vegetables..
- Next you want to add your heavy cream to your vegetables / olive oil and reduce your heat to a slow simmer. At this point if your sauce becomes too thick add the pasta water to thin it out..
- Next you want to add The prepared or homemade pesto sauce and mix until well Incorporated. Add 3 tablespoons of your Parmesan cheese..
- OK now that your pasta is done use a slotted spoon and remove your pasta. Place into A large serving dish or individual bowls however you wish to serve it. Poor or spoon portion size sauce over your pasta. Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese and the fresh parsley..
If you find this Creamy Pesto Fettuccine recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.