Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, navratan korma. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Navratan Korma is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Navratan Korma is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have navratan korma using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Navratan Korma:
- Prepare of Veggies:.
- Make ready 4 cups of chopped vegetables (peas, green beans, green bell pepper, carrots, broccoli).
- Prepare 2 cups of potato, chopped into 1 inch cubes.
- Prepare of Curry:.
- Get 2 tablespoons of ghee.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Make ready 2 of onions, roughly chopped.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped.
- Take 2 of -inch ginger, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of –2 Thai bird chillies (or 1 serrano pepper).
- Get 1 of large tomato.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of Kashmiri chilli powder (or ½ teaspoon paprika and a pinch of cayenne).
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cashews.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Take of Finishing Touches:.
- Get 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of golden raisins.
- Take 1/4 cup of cashews.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of (unsweetened) coconut cream, from the top of a can of refrigerated full-fat coconut milk.
- Make ready pinch of dried fenugreek leaves.
- Prepare of Optional: chopped cashews and cilantro for garnish.
Steps to make Navratan Korma:
- Prep the Veggies: Bring water to a boil then add the chopped potatoes. Cover with a lid for 5 minutes, then add the rest of the vegetables. Put the lid back on and cook for 5 minutes. Drain the veggies in a colander and set aside for now..
- Make Curry: Heat 2 tablespoons ghee in a medium pot over medium heat. Add cumin seeds and once they turn brown, add the onions. Stir-fry until onions are soft. Then add garlic, ginger, Thai bird chili, tomato and spices. Stir-fry for a minute, then add the cashews. Stir-fry for 8-10 minutes..
- Let this cool and then pour into a blender along with 1 ½ cups of water. Puree until smooth. Pour the blended curry back into the pot over low heat, then add the cooked vegetables..
- Finishing Touches: In a small pan on medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon of ghee, golden raisins and cashews. Stir-fry for a minute, then add this to the pot with the curry. Add coconut cream and kasoori methi to the pot. Cook for a few minutes on medium heat, garnish with chopped cashews and cilantro if desired then serve..
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you make this recipe!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food navratan korma recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!