Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cinnamon Shortbread cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon Shortbread cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Its also wise to understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will recognize that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. In this post we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Now when it comes to the key food items that you have for dinner, you might want to make sure you are eating a good amount of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. You will notice that salmon is also rich in Omega-3 and other nutrients. Now when you elect to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you’ll need for the day. You should also trim off any excess fat that you find on the particular meats that you’re planning to eat.
For people who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon shortbread cookies recipe. You can have cinnamon shortbread cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cinnamon Shortbread cookies:
- Take 1 of and 1/2 cups all purpose flour.
- Take 2/3 cup of pure cane sugar.
- Use 1 stick of softened unsalted butter cut into cubes.
- Use 2 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Pure cane sugar to sprinkle on top before baking.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Shortbread cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream butter and sugar together untill mixed very well.
- Mix flour into butter/sugar blend.
- Mix in cinnamon,baking soda, and salt.
- Mix in vanilla extract and egg.
- Mix into a well incorporated dough (I used my hands to mix and knead the dough to ensure it was well mixed).
- Roll dough a quarter inch flat in between two sheets of parchment paper (it's cleaner then a floured surface and still non stick) and removed top sheet and cut with cookie cutters.
- Place cookies on sheet pan lined with parchment paper and sprinkle with cane sugar to your liking and bake for ten minutes….enjoy after cooling.
Sift flour and salt together and fold into the butter and sugar mixture. On a floured surface, knead mixture until smooth. Dust top surface with flour and using the palm of your hand, smooth. Honey Cinnamon Shortbread is a softer shortbread cookie due to the addition of the honey. I like to mix all of the ingredients in a stand mixer and then remove the dough from the mixer and slowly kneed small amounts into the dough.
If you find this Cinnamon Shortbread cookies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.