Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sweet potato pancakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet potato pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet potato pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Some grains are truly excellent for repelling bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly excellent for helping raise your happiness levels. These grains fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods too. It’s not difficult to feel depressed when you feel famished! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are easy for your body to digest. You digest them faster than other things which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato pancakes recipe. To make sweet potato pancakes you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet potato pancakes:
- Use 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Use 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- Use 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Get 1 cup of mashed sweet potato.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Use of Butter, for cooking and serving.
Instructions to make Sweet potato pancakes:
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together buttermilk and sweet potato puree, eggs and vanilla..
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon until just combined..
- Melt butter in a large nonstick pan over medium heat. When butter is foamy, reduce heat to medium-low and ladle a scant ½ cup pancake batter into skillet. Cook until bubbles start to form in batter and pancake is golden underneath, about 3 minutes, then flip and cook other side until golden, another 3 minutes..
- Repeat with remaining batter..
- Serve and enjoy..
Spoon one tablespoon of the mixture into the pan (these work best as small pancakes) and repeat to fill the pan. Mix mashed sweet potatoes in a mixing bowl with egg. Stir in the flour and add the baking powder. Sweet potatoes give pancakes a nice sweet flavor without having to add refined sugars. The best part about sweet potato pancakes is that you can add even more nutrients and fiber to your breakfast by topping it with fresh fruit!
If you find this Sweet potato pancakes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.