Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Version Caesar Salad with Sweet Potato "croutons" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Version Caesar Salad with Sweet Potato "croutons" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my version caesar salad with sweet potato "croutons" recipe. To cook my version caesar salad with sweet potato "croutons" you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Version Caesar Salad with Sweet Potato "croutons":
- You need 2 of sweet potatos cooked, cooled, peeled and cut into 1 inche cubes. You can bake or microwave them until tende but cut into cubes when cold so they will keep their shape.
- Get 1 of canola oil for frying.
- Provide 8 cup of torn romaine lettece.
- You need 2 medium of fresh ripe tomatos cut into wedges.
- Take 10 of shavings of parmesan cheese.
- Use 1 of !/2 cup olive oil.
- Provide 3 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Take 1 of tablesppon red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of blackmpepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of of each , garlic salt, black pepper and parmesan cheese for sprinklng on hot potato croutons.
Steps to make My Version Caesar Salad with Sweet Potato "croutons":
- Heat enough oil in Dutch oven to come halfway up pan, heat oil to 350°F or until a potato cube sizzles when pit in oil.
- Fry potato cubes until brown and crispy, it can take 5 to 10 minutes depending on how moist the sweet potato's are drain on paper towels sprinkle with garlic salt mixture while hot.
- Meanwhile combine all dressing ingredients, oil, lemon, vinegar,minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, mayonnaise, salt,pepper and the 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese blend until very smooth.
- Toss romaine with some of the dressing and transfer to a platter surround lettuce with tomato's, drizzle a bit of dressing on each tomato Crumble parmesan shavings over salad top with hot sweet potato croutons and serve immediately.
- I have also made russet potato croutons for this salad and a combination of both!.
If you find this My Version Caesar Salad with Sweet Potato "croutons" recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.