Banoffee Pie. Banoffee pie is an English dessert pie made from bananas, cream and toffee (made from boiled condensed milk, or dulce de leche), combined either on a buttery biscuit base or one made from crumbled biscuits and butter. Some versions of the recipe also include chocolate, coffee or both. Remove the pie from the refrigerator.
Get our Classic Banoffee Pie recipe here and whip up a homemade treat that tastes great. Make a homemade dessert that's sure to have everyone talking with our tempting banoffee pie recipe. I've heard of banoffee pie but I've never had it — just the sound of coffee whipped cream alone would make me try it!
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, banoffee pie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banoffee Pie is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Banoffee Pie is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Banoffee pie is an English dessert pie made from bananas, cream and toffee (made from boiled condensed milk, or dulce de leche), combined either on a buttery biscuit base or one made from crumbled biscuits and butter. Some versions of the recipe also include chocolate, coffee or both. Remove the pie from the refrigerator.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have banoffee pie using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banoffee Pie:
- Get 450 grams of digestive biscuits.
- Make ready 225 grams of butter.
- Prepare 2 tins of condensed milk.
- Prepare 500 ml of double cream.
- Get 2 large of ripe Bananas.
- Make ready 50 grams of chocolate (to grate).
- Prepare 50 grams of Optional: pecan nuts or prefered nuts..
Banoffee pie, something my sister and I have a love affair with. Growing up in America with English parents we always had special desserts that none of our friends had heard of. This Thermomix Banoffee Pie is the perfect combination of pastry, caramel, fruit, cream and chocolate. Then, place graham crackers, almonds, and hazelnuts in a sealed bag and beat them into small pieces with a rolling pin.
Instructions to make Banoffee Pie:
- Crush the biscuits and if using the nuts aswell..
- Melt the butter on 30 second intervals in the microwave..
- Mix melted butter and biscuits together and then spread evenly into a tin. Chill in fridge until needed..
- Boil the tins of condensed milk for 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Tins must be submerged in water at all times. Add more kettle boiled water to the saucepan when needed..
- When the toffee is cooled spread evenly over the biscuit base..
- Slice the bananas and add to the toffee..
- Next whip the cream using an electric mixer. When its done spread over the bananas..
- Grate chocolate and sprinkle over the cream. Chill in fridge until needed or serve immediately..
- Tip: To make it easier for you pre-boil tins and store upto 4 months..
Find out how to make a banoffee pie from scratch, making your own caramel, or buy in dulce de leche for an easy version. Tempt family or guests with a delicious banoffee pie recipe. Heat your dulce de leche in a shallow water bath that you've brought to a bare simmer. This will make the thick dulce de leche pourable. Banoffee Pie is a delicious and easy pie with layers of bananas, dulce de leche and whipped cream!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food banoffee pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!