Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mashed potato pancakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mashed potato pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed potato pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that basically can improve your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Green tea is really excellent for your mood. You just knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You likely already knew how easy it is to get healthy when you drink green tea. Now you are well aware that it helps you to raise your moods too!
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed potato pancakes recipe. You can have mashed potato pancakes using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mashed potato pancakes:
- You need 2 cups of Mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of tab spoonCorn flour (makai ka ata).
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of Red pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of Chicken powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Use 2 of table spoonCheese (optional).
- Provide 2 of table. SpoonOnion finelly chopped(optional).
- You need 1 of smallCapsicum.
- Use 3-4 tablespoon of Oil.
- You need of Sour cream (on top).
- Prepare of For sour cream.
- Take 1 cup of Cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Use pinch of Salt.
Instructions to make Mashed potato pancakes:
- Sab se pehle boil aloo ko thanda kar ke mash kijye.
- Ab is ma egg makai ka ataa namak chicken powder lal mirch kali mirch piyaz shimla mirch aur cheese add kijye.
- Ab is mixture ko achay se mix kijye aur is ko pan fry kijye achay se golden hojaye.
- Ab sour cream banayen 1 cup cream ma lemon juice dal Ke mix kar ke fridge ma rakh dain 15 mint baad nikal. Ke. Phentayen jab tak woh thick na hojaye ab ap. Is ko use kar sakte hayn.
- Ab serving dish ma neechay salad pata rakhye aur ab yeh pancake rakhye aur oper sour cream dalain.
- Mazaidar aur easy potato pancakes ready hayn enjoy kijye.
Gently mix in the flour and beaten egg (and any additional ingredients if using). Cover and refrigerate the potato pancakes until ready to use. Combine mashed potatoes, egg, and pepper in a bowl and mix well together. Place a rounded ice cream scoop of mixture into a well-floured hand and pat it into a disk. If potatoes seem too sticky, sprinkle with a little flour to keep it from sticking to your hand.
If you find this Mashed potato pancakes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.