Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegan Mounds Pancakes, 2nd way recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Mounds Pancakes, 2nd way recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Mounds Pancakes, 2nd way recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan mounds pancakes, 2nd way recipe. To make vegan mounds pancakes, 2nd way you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Mounds Pancakes, 2nd way:
- Use 1 cup of old fashioned baking mix, such as bisquick.
- Provide 1.5 cup of sweetened vanilla coconut milk.
- Take 1 of flax egg (see first way).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Use 1/4 cup of shredded, dehydrated coconut.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of whipped coconut dessert topping (optional).
Instructions to make Vegan Mounds Pancakes, 2nd way:
- Preheat pan over medium heat appropriate for pan size and burner size..
- Combine all ingredients in medium mixing bowl.
- Pour large dollops into hot pan making pancakes about 4-5 inches in diameter. You may jiggle the pan to encourage it to spread thinner if desired..
- Allow to cook 2 minutes on the first side, flip, and one minute on the 2nd side.
- Top with whipped coconut topping and enjoy!.
If you find this Vegan Mounds Pancakes, 2nd way recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.