4 Ingredients Tomato Sauce.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, 4 ingredients tomato sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
4 Ingredients Tomato Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. 4 Ingredients Tomato Sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have 4 ingredients tomato sauce using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 4 Ingredients Tomato Sauce:
- Get 4 pcs of medium tomato.
- Prepare 1 pc of whole garlic.
- Prepare 200 g of water.
- Make ready 1 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Take of Some oil.
- Take of Salt (optional).
Instructions to make 4 Ingredients Tomato Sauce:
- Wash your tomatoes and garlic, peel the garlic and crushed it..
- Warm the oil in a pot, add in the garlic and saluteed until you smell the garlic and it browns in colour, but too much..
- Add those beautiful tomatoes in, stir for a while until the tomatoes slightly soften..
- Add the seasoning and water, shimmer at low heat covered with lid for 15 minutes..
- After 15 minutes, it will soften up and continue shimmer without lid for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes, it should look like this, you may add some salt at this point and blend it until it reaches your desired texture..
- The colour is slightly orange, but after baking it'll turn red like the canned ones..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food 4 ingredients tomato sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!