Robin's Banoffee Pie.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, robin's banoffee pie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Robin's Banoffee Pie is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Robin's Banoffee Pie is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook robin's banoffee pie using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Robin's Banoffee Pie:
- Prepare of Crust.
- Prepare 2 packages of Graham Crackers.
- Make ready 1 1/2 stick of Butter.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Make ready 3 of Sliced Bananas.
- Make ready 2 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Make ready of Topping.
- Take 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take 1 quart of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Cocoa Power or Chocolate Shavings.
Steps to make Robin's Banoffee Pie:
- Place cans of condensed sweetened milk in a large pot, cover with water, and boil. Once boiling, turn heat down to medium and simmer for 2 hours. Remove cans and let cool for 45 min. The milk turns to caramel..
- Crush graham crackers into a sand-like consistency and mix with melted butter for base. Press into a half sheet cake pan. Bake on 300°F/150°C for 10 minutes. Cool in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes..
- Pour the first can of caramel onto the cooled base and spread evenly. Layer with thin cut bananas. Pour the second can onto the pie and add another layer of thin cut bananas..
- Blend heavy whipping cream and sugar until thick. Spread on top and add cocoa powder or chocolate shaving to finish. Place in refrigerator until ready to serve..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food robin's banoffee pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!