Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Boiled egg sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Boiled egg sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boiled egg sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Go up the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to boiled egg sauce recipe. You can cook boiled egg sauce using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Boiled egg sauce:
- Take 4 of hard boiled eggs.
- Use 2 of bonnet pepper.
- Provide 1 of medium sized red pepper.
- Use 1 of big onion.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ginger powder.
- Get Half of teaspoon Curry powder.
- Take 2 of stock cubes.
- You need 3 tablespoon of oil.
- You need of Liver (as desired).
Steps to make Boiled egg sauce:
- Wash,dice and boil your liver with seasoning and spices,boil your eggs and separate the yolk from the whites..
- In an oil heated pan,add In your grated onion and bell peppers,fry then add in your already boiled liver with the broth,you can add more water if it isn't enough,season and spice,then smash the egg yolks and add,leave to cook for about 5 mins or until it thickens then dice your egg whites and put in..
If you find this Boiled egg sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.