Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for PB & Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect PB & Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to PB & Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. Some foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to fight depression. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can seriously boost your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pb & chocolate chip shortbread cookies recipe. You can have pb & chocolate chip shortbread cookies using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make PB & Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies:
- Provide 1 stick of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of peanut butter.
- Take 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1 1/4 of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 3/4 cup of milk chocolate chips.
Steps to make PB & Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies:
- Cream the butter and the peanut butter together. Beat in the vanilla..
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, sugar, and salt and add to the butter mixture..
- Mix until the dough comes together and is no longer crumbly. Stir in the chips..
- Turn the dough out onto a piece of waxed paper. Gently pull the dough together and form it into a log. Refrigerate for at least an hour..
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Remove cookie batter from refrigerator and cut into 1/3 inch slices..
- Place cookies on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 16 minutes..
- Let the cookies cool on the pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a rack..
When it comes to rigid packaging, we don't mind saying …. Jars, Bottles, Caps, Sprays and Pumps, Pails. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. PB Tech is NZ's largest computing and I. The Official site for the Free to play First Person Shooter, Point Blank TAM with Turkish, English and Arabic contents and support.
If you find this PB & Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.