Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegan Apple Pancake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Apple Pancake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Apple Pancake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan apple pancake recipe. You can cook vegan apple pancake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Apple Pancake:
- Take 300 gr of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 150 gr of rolled oats.
- Take 2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 90 ml of aquafaba.
- Provide 800 ml of soy milk.
- Use 2 tb of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 of apple.
Steps to make Vegan Apple Pancake:
- Make the "buttermilk" first: mix the vinegar and soy milk, let it curdle. Mix together the dry ingredients by hand..
- I use to cook the chickpeas and save the liquid in little containers in my freezer. I just put the dry chickpeas (for 1 cup of chickpeas I use 3 cups of water) and water in my slow cooker for 8 hours..
- Use a wire whisk to stir everything together until just combined..
- Peal, core and slice the apples. Lightly spray the pan and cook one side of the apple. Flip them..
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle or pan, using approximately 1/3 cup for each pancake..
- Cook each side for 3-4 minutes, until golden brown..
- Enjoy :)!.
Click here to find out how you can make easy vegan apple pancakes from scratch with just a bunch of ingredients probably sitting in your pantry right now. Old Fashioned Fluffy Vegan Pancakes With Apple Spice CompoteVeganosity. Be the first to review this recipe. Vegan pancakes with apple and raspberry coolies. Chocolate pancakes with bananas, apples and caramel sauce on a white plate isolated on wooden background with copy space for text.
If you find this Vegan Apple Pancake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.