Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Gingerbread Reindeer Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Gingerbread Reindeer Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gingerbread Reindeer Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will see that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
Everybody likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to think about some citrus fruit. In addition to vitamin C, you will discover that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. Something you might want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gingerbread reindeer cookies recipe. You can have gingerbread reindeer cookies using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gingerbread Reindeer Cookies:
- You need 1 of Your favorite gingerbread cut-out cookie recipe..
- You need 1 of Frosting either your favorite recipe, or store bought. In the colors White, Green, Black and Red(optional).
- You need 1 of Red Sprinkles/Jimmies (just a few).
- Take 1 of Red M&M's for nose.
Steps to make Gingerbread Reindeer Cookies:
- Make your cookies as directed on the recipe. When done let fully cool..
- Place frosting in a cake decorating bag and use a round tip for the reindeer, face, and antlers. Using a little of the white frosting as "glue to place the M&M for the nose..
- Then using a leaf tip..(I use #67)..pipe on the leaves. (If you don't have a leaf tip you can always cut a very small upside down v shape in a corner of a plastic Ziploc bag).
- Then place 2 jimmies for the holly on the leaves. IF this is too hard then use the red frosting instead and do 3 small dots to represent berries. (I have done this both ways.).
- Be creative with the faces and have fun! 🙂 When the frosting hardens then you can Store them in a air tight container. Enjoy..
That's how we're starting, all in a large mixing bowl. Whisk these together until they're all blended. We have a video tutorial to show you how. To do so, turn the gingerbread man cookie upside down. The legs of the man become the reindeer's antlers, the arms become the reindeer's ears, and the head is the reindeer's face.
If you find this Gingerbread Reindeer Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.