Beefy Garlic Tomato Sauce.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, beefy garlic tomato sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beefy Garlic Tomato Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Beefy Garlic Tomato Sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have beefy garlic tomato sauce using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beefy Garlic Tomato Sauce:
- Take 28 oz of can crushed tomatoes.
- Take 1/2 cup of tomato juice.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Take 1/2 lb of spicy ground sausage.
- Get 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- Take 1 of small diced onion.
- Take 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Make ready of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Beefy Garlic Tomato Sauce:
- In a large pan brown your beef and sausage together seasoning with salt and pepper as it cooks. Drain and remove from pan..
- Cook your onion in the same pan, when it gets soft add the garlic and cook for another minute or two. Add in all other ingredients and bring to a simmer..
- Add your meat back to the sauce and simmer untill needed. If sauce gets too thick, add a bit more tomato juice..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food beefy garlic tomato sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!