Chorizo and Eggs in a Cheesey Tomato Sauce.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chorizo and eggs in a cheesey tomato sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chorizo and Eggs in a Cheesey Tomato Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Chorizo and Eggs in a Cheesey Tomato Sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chorizo and eggs in a cheesey tomato sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chorizo and Eggs in a Cheesey Tomato Sauce:
- Prepare 2-1/2 ounces of Spainish chorizo sausage.
- Take 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Take To taste of kosher salt.
- Take To taste of ground black pepper.
- Get 15 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Take 1/2 of large onion chopped.
- Make ready To taste of chopped parsley and/or cilantro garnish.
Instructions to make Chorizo and Eggs in a Cheesey Tomato Sauce:
- Remove the casing from the chorizo and slice thinly. Add to a hot skillet and sauté. Chop the onion..
- Sauté the onions with the chorizo. When the onion is softened add the tomato sauce and garlic. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add cheeses make the pockets and add eggs. Cover continue to simmer till egg whites are done. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- When done move to a plate add garnish..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chorizo and eggs in a cheesey tomato sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!