Shakarqand ka Halwa. An irresistibly sweet dish made from a sweet ingredient! Try this unique halwa made using sweet potatoes, flavoured with cardamom powder and saffron, and enriched with. Learn how to make shakarkandi halwa or shakarkand ka halwa.
Shakarkandi Ka Halwa is a great recipe for breakfast or kids snack box or can also be served as a Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe-Simple and Delicious Gajar Halwa-Carrot Halwa Recipe-Easy Indian Dessert. Shakarkandi Ka Halwa is a Pakistan And Indian Sweet, and listed in the Pakistani Sweet Dishes. Other Urdu cooking recipes and video cooking recipes are also available online.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, shakarqand ka halwa. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Shakarqand ka Halwa is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Shakarqand ka Halwa is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
An irresistibly sweet dish made from a sweet ingredient! Try this unique halwa made using sweet potatoes, flavoured with cardamom powder and saffron, and enriched with. Learn how to make shakarkandi halwa or shakarkand ka halwa.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook shakarqand ka halwa using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shakarqand ka Halwa:
- Get 500 gm of Shakarqand (Sweet Potato).
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Ghee.
- Take 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Get 1/4-1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Make ready 2-3 of Green Cardamom.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of Cardamom Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Nutmeg Powder(Jaifal).
- Make ready of Almonds, Pistachio to garnish.
Shakarkandi Ka Halwa is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Shakarkandi Ka. Shakarkandi ka Halwa is ready to serve. Carrot halwa or gajar halwa recipe – A slow cooked traditional Indian halwa or pudding made by simmering carrots in milk.
Steps to make Shakarqand ka Halwa:
- Wash the shakarqand throughly. Boil them in water.when tender, takes out from water & peel skin..
- After perling the skin, mash shakarqand with masher or with hands..
- Add ghee in a pan.add illachi.add mashed shakarqand & saute on medium heat till water dries out.raw smell goes off & colour also changed..
- Add milk in pan & let it cook over medium flame till it is absorbed in shakarqand.add sugar in pan and cook..
- When the sugar is melte in halwa and the whole mixture leaves sides of pan & come together, add cardamom powder and freshly grated nutmeg.a rich aroma arises..
- Serve Shakarqand halwa in bowl.garnish with chop almonds & pistachio. Serve either hot or cold. Enjoy with Cookpad..
- Amount of sugar is adjusted depending on sweetnees of shakarqand.this halwa should be semi solid.it's almost light colour in texture.if needed food colour can be added in it or zaffran can enhance colour & taste as well..
Carrot halwa is popularly known as gajar ka halwa, gajrela or gajar halwa. Gajar Ka Halwa is a classical Indian dessert, this is also known as gajrala. Gajar ka Halwa is a delicious and popular sweet made with few ingredients, carrots, milk, sugar and flavored with. Reheat carrot halwa just before serving with a little milk. If not serving immediately, refrigerate carrot halwa and re-heat and serve when desired.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food shakarqand ka halwa recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!