Mozzarella sticks – baked. All Reviews for Light and Baked Mozzarella Sticks. These Baked Mozzarella Cheese Sticks were very easy to make & delicious. Love mozzarella sticks but don't want the fat and calories from having fried mozzarella?
These make a great appetizer and are a perfect snack. Baked Mozzarella Sticks made with a mixture of butter, flour, and shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, served with warmed marinara dipping sauce. In case you were wondering, the "baked" bit?
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mozzarella sticks – baked. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
All Reviews for Light and Baked Mozzarella Sticks. These Baked Mozzarella Cheese Sticks were very easy to make & delicious. Love mozzarella sticks but don't want the fat and calories from having fried mozzarella?
Mozzarella sticks – baked is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Mozzarella sticks – baked is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mozzarella sticks – baked using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mozzarella sticks – baked:
- Take 600 Grams of Mozzarella cheese string.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Make ready 1 Cup of bread Artisan crumbs.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of Oats.
- Get 3 of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Bunch of Parsley.
- Take of Oregano.
Calories are cut by baking these mozzarella sticks instead of deep frying, but all the great flavor is still there! Place cheese sticks on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet and drizzle with melted butter. This recipe for baked mozzarella sticks is a real treat! Crispy on the outside,gooey and stringy in the middle,perfect appetizers for game days and parties.
Instructions to make Mozzarella sticks – baked:
- I have written servings 2, but that's only being decent. It's only for one greedy person. Hide from your toddlers. Burp!.
- Whisk egg until foamy..
- In a processor, blend artisan bread chunks, oats, garlic, oregano and parsley..
- Over a low flame, toast the crumbs for 5 minutes. Until slightly browned..
- Dip string cheese in egg until coated and then into toasted bread crumbs, coating completely. Double dip the string cheese in egg and again into the bread crumbs. Place on baking sheet..
- Bake 5-6 minutes at 190 C. If the cheese melts too much and changes the shape, you can just press it back. Not that it matters..
How to Make Baked Homemade Mozzarella Sticks. They need to be watched closely so they don't melt completely! This easy Keto Baked Mozzarella Sticks recipe came about because I was seriously in need of some restaurant-style comfort food. After looking quite a few recipes over, I realized that the process to. Baked Mozzarella Sticks are a healthy take on a favorite restaurant appetizer.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mozzarella sticks – baked recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!