Tumeric Crumb Coated Chicken.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tumeric crumb coated chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tumeric Crumb Coated Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Tumeric Crumb Coated Chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tumeric crumb coated chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tumeric Crumb Coated Chicken:
- Get 6 of drum sticks.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Get 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Get of Cooking oil.
- Make ready 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1 tbs of tumeric powder.
- Get of Some black pepper.
- Make ready 1 cup of milk.
- Make ready 2 tsp of ginger.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic.
- Make ready 1 of royco cube.
Steps to make Tumeric Crumb Coated Chicken:
- Boil the drum sticks with milk, ginger, salt and royco cube for 15-20mins.
- Prepare the flour, breadcrumbs and beat eggs..
- As the cooking oil heat. Add tumeric powder to breadcrumbs.
- Take the drumsticks one by one and dip in the flour then eggs then breadcrumbs then deep fry.
- Deep fry till crunchy then serve with a sauce..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tumeric crumb coated chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!