Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Potato Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Potato Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You were sure green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is high in a certain amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This helps raise your mental acuity while relaxing the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you become better. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood also!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy potato pancakes recipe. You can have cheesy potato pancakes using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Potato Pancakes:
- You need 3 of large or 4 medium potatoes.
- You need 3 of eggs or equivalent amount of egg substitute.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Coconut flour.
- Get 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion salt.
- Take 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of olive oil.
Instructions to make Cheesy Potato Pancakes:
- Peel & grate potatoes to yield about 4 cups. Press excess moisture from the potatoes & pat dry with paper towels. Place in a large bowl..
- Whisk eggs in small bowl. Add to potatoes & mix well. Stir in flour, parsley, onion salt, & cheese..
- Heat oil in skillet. Shape potato mixture into patties. Add patties to hot oil in batches. Cook turning once, until browned, about 3 minutes per side..
- Place on paper towel lined plate to cool. Serve warm..
- Can serve with sour cream or any other desired garnish or condiment..
These cheesy potato pancakes go just as fast as when I make regular mashed potatoes. So sometimes, I don't even use leftovers to make this recipe. Which is why Idaho Spuds is so perfect for making these cheesy potato pancakes. They also come in five delicious flavors that make a great plus one for the holidays and are easily customizable for these potato pancakes. Place cheesy potatoes, breadcrumbs, and chives into a large bowl and mix well.
If you find this Cheesy Potato Pancakes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.